This avocado recipe filled with shrimp is the perfect quick dinner recipe for the whole family to enjoy. This recipe is light, healthy, low in carbohydrates, and ready in less than 20 minutes!
This recipe is very easy. But it feels much more complicated than it really is. With some herbs and spices, shrimp fill tastes like a seafood filler, full of flavor. Avocados are very suitable as a filler and help make cream.
How To Make Shrimp Stuffed Avocados
Shrimp Stuffed Avocados
- 1 medium to large ripe avocado halved and pit removed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 7 ounces of peeled and deveined small or medium shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped seeded tomato
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a medium-sized pan over medium-high heat. Season the shrimp with chili powder and salt to taste, then add them to the pan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for approximately 3 minutes, or until shrimp and pink and opaque.
- Pour the lime juice over the shrimp, toss to coat.
- Season the avocado halves with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the shrimp mixture evenly into each avocado half. Sprinkle with tomatoes and cilantro and serve.
Be sure to register our NEWSLETTER for free and receive all my new recipes like this shrimp stuffed avocado recipe sent directly to your inbox!