The perfect homemade pancake recipe is easy to make from the ingredients you probably already have. This recipe can easily be converted into a pancake mix or also into buttermilk cakes. It’s the perfect all-in-one recipe.
What is Pancake? Lunch cakes or pannekoek (in Dutch) are pancakes made from ingredients such as flour, eggs, sugar, and milk. These ingredients are mixed with water to be used as a dough. The dough is then baked in a flat or oiled pan. Usually, cakes are added to butter, maple syrup, jam or honey. For variety, pancakes can also be eaten with cheese, berries, and sliced meat.
How to make pancakes is not too difficult if you want and continue to cook this delicious cake.
How To Make Perfect Pancakes?
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk or buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk in milk, eggs, and melted butter just until combined.
- Preheat a flat griddle over medium-high heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto griddle. Let pancakes cook until bubbles form before flipping.
- Cook other side until golden brown. Serve hot with syrup.